Share on your page or group to warn others about them for Allah sake. There are several types of Al-Kufr ul
1. Kufrul-Istibdaal: Disbelief because of trying to substitute
Allah’s Laws. This could take the form of:
(a) Rejection of Allah’s law (Sharee’ah) without denying it,
(b)denial of Allah’s law and therefore rejecting it, or (c) Substituting Allah’s laws with “artificial”(i.e. non-Muslim) laws. The Qur’an states: “And if Allah had pleased He would surely have made them a single community, but He makes whom He pleases enter into His mercy, and the unjust it is that shall have no guardian or
helper.” [Soorah Shuraa(42), Ayah 8]. The Qur’an says:”Truly, Allâh is with those who fear Him (keep their duty unto Him), and those who are doers of good and righteousness.”[Soorah Nahl (16), Ayah 116]
2. Kufrul-’Inaad: Disbelief out of stubbornness. This applies to someone who knows the truth and admits to knowing the truth and admits to knowing it with his tongue, but refuses to accept it and refrains from making a declaration.
The Qur’an states:
“Do ye twain hurl to hell each rebel ingrate?” [Soorah Qaaf
(50), Ayah 24].
3. Kufrul-Inkaar: Disbelief out of denial. This applies to someone who denies with both heart and tongue. The
“They recognize the favor of Allah, yet they deny it, and most of them are ungrateful.”[Soorah Nahl (16), Ayah 83]
4. Kufrul-Kibr: Disbelief out of arrogance and pride. The
disbelief by the devil (Iblees) is an example of this type of Kufr.
5. Kufrul-Juhood: Disbelief out of rejection. This applies to
someone who acknowledges the truth in his heart, but rejects it with his tongue. This types of kufr is applicable to those who calls themselves Muslims but who reject any necessary and accepted norms of Islam such as
Salaat and Zakat. The Qur’an states: “And they denied them, though their souls acknowledged them, for spite and arrogance. Then see the nature of the consequence for the wrong- doers!” [Soorah Naml(27), Ayah 14]
6. Kufrul-Nifaaq: Disbelief out of hypocrisy. This applies to
someone who pretends to be a believer but conceals his
disbelief. Such a person is called a MUNAFIQ or hypocrite.
TheQur’an states: “The Hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire: no helper wilt thou find for them.” [Soorah An Nisaa (4), Ayah 145]
7. Kufrul-Istihlaal: Disbelief out of trying to make HARAM into HALAL. This applies to someone who accepts as lawful (Halal) that which Allah has made unlawful(Haram)like alcohol or adultery. Only Allah has the prerogative to make things Halal and Haram and those who seek to interfere with His right are like rivals to Him and therefore
fall outside the boundaries of faith.
8. Kufrul-Kurh: Disbelief out of detesting any of Allah’s
commands. The Qur’an states:
“And those who disbelieve, perdition is for them, and He will make their actions vain; That is because they are averse to that which Allah hath revealed,
therefore make He their actions fruitless.”[Soorah Muhammed (47), Ayah 8-9]
9. Kufrul-Istihzaa: Disbelief due to mockery and derision.
TheQur’an states: “And if thou ask them (O Muhammad) they will say: We did but talk and jest.Say: Was it at Allah and His revelations and His messenger that ye did scoff; Make no excuse. Ye have disbelieved after your (confession of) belief. If We forgive a party of you, We
shall punish because they have been guilty.” [Soorah Taubah (9), ayah 65-66]
10. Kufrul-I’raadh:Disbelief due to avoidance. This applies to those who turn away and avoid the truth.
The Qur’an states:
“And who is more unjust than he who is reminded of the
communications of his Lord, then he turns away from them
and forgets what his two hands have sent before? Surely We have placed veils over their hearts lest they should
understand it and a heaviness in their ears; and if you call them to theguidance (Qur’an), they will not ever follow the right course (Islam) in that case.” [Soorah Kahf (18), Ayah
MAY ALLAH PROTECT US FROM ANY OF THESE ACT OF DISOBEDIENCE AND KEEP
GUIDING US TILL THE VERY END.