How to get close to Allah?
• Start off each day with the waking up supplications,
thanking Allah for waking up in good shape.
• Put Allah first in your life.
• Broaden your horizons – learn 5 new verses from the Holy
Qur’an every day, take up a booklet having supplications
and read them.
• If someone says something mean to you, just shrug it off
and dismiss it in a friendly, laid-back manner, and pray
that Allah shall forgive him.
• When you get angry, remember Allah, and think how
short and worthless life is to waste in being angry.
• Remember that you can never have too many friends, but
you can have few quality friends that help you fulfil the
purpose of your creation (i.e. live for Allah).
• When you’re happy, try to share your happiness with
others. Thank Allah for that, and pray for its continuation.
• When something bad or embarrassing happens to you,
just think that it could always be worse, remember the
reward of patience, and thank Allah that it’s not worse than
• Do something extra of goodness once in a while, like
feeding a poor person, or caressing an orphan’s head.
• Never stop believing that you can win Allah’s love and
thus work for it. Then you can win the love of Allah’s
• Spend some time thinking of Allah’s amazing creation.
• Always love those who love Allah unconditionally . This
way you will ensure that you live for Him, love for Him, and
hate for Him (those who are enemies of Him).
• Find the righteous ways to express yourself, and if you
think that what you are about to say shall cause no benefit,
• Every now and then, give yourself a break. Give time to
your family and friends, but always remember Allah and
watch that He is watching you.
• Pray for blessing to come to those who are lost, and pray
to Allah to guide them to the true path.
• Hug your parents, kiss their hands and heads and always
obey them except when they order to disobey Allah.
• Smile to everyone, for your smile makes a big difference
to him or her and you are rewarded.
• Forgive, forget and smile.
• Tears are not for women only… tears are for all human
beings with feelings remaining in them. Don’t restrain your
tears when remembering Allah.
• When people criticize your actions and effort, revise your
actions and see if they please Allah or not. If they do; then
ignore and remember how the Noble Prophet (peace be
upon him) and the Sahabah (Allah be pleased with them)
were criticized, made fun of and even physically harmed,
so have patience.
• Read the Holy Qur’an daily and try to have a schedule for
completing it as much as you could. As you open the Holy
Qur’an daily, read with attention not just passing your eyes
through the words.
• Don’t let popularity go to your head, for it never lasts
and you may lose from it more than gain.
• Never look down on anybody, for, to Allah, they may be
better than you.
• Convey this to all Muslims with the intention of having a
healthy society living for Allah and pray:”Invite all to the
way of your Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching, and
argue with them in ways that are best and most
• Plz Share •
How to get close to Allah?